Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Activity Day Camp!

Our stake put on their first activity day camp this year. It lasted two days and was fabulous!! Since I'm in the stake primary I got to be there both days and the girls absolutely loved it!

Here's all of our girls age 8-11 ready to start their camp!

we had a cooking class where they made freezer jam and scones:)

choir: where they learned two new songs!

our theme!

themes posters:)

our lovely check in ladies:)

the girls learned a dance routine. It was awesome!!

they also learned how to make pillow cases

Kim, me and Buzz. We had a little too much fun!

the crew: Debbie, me Kim and Melanie!

crafts: safety pin bracelets

making journals and writing their testimonies in them:)

learning a family home evening lesson and then making a packet to take home:)

Our awesome girls!

they LOVED the cooking class

Buzz really is crazy! I had nothing to do with this:):)

performing for the parents!

You go girls!

performing their song. It was a fabulous two days! Thanks for the fabulous memories:)

0 comments: