Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chewie's Replacement?

A week ago we dog sat for some friends of ours. They have a boxer almost exactly like Chewie!! Her name is Missy and the girls were in heaven! See:


 
isn't she pretty?!

Love this one!

grandpa trying to get the girls. I love Jayden's expression in the next shot!!


Just like Chewie!

I wish this wasn't so blurry! Rachel did it...
so Jayden had to do it!

this was jus funny: I don't know if you can see but up in the girls' room there is a Barbie hanging from the blinds. It was a little creepy but mostly funny so I had to take a picture...
then Rachel went up and fixed it. Too cute !

I have to get on the tramp. sometimes too. I like to have fun sometimes:):)



Jayden really thought she was in charge of this little Lady! Too funny!

she LOVED her!!!

My angels:):)





don't ask cause I don't know what to tell you:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe that we haven't been to your house to jump on the tramp!!! What the heck?

Dylan James said...

Just so you know, Christiana and I have decided that if anything happens to us, you and the kids get Jameson if you want =) He loves you guys!!