Wednesday, July 6, 2011

32 is the luckiest number!

I can't believe I turned 32 this year! I don't feel any older, but I know I am:):) My birthday was fabulous and my friends and family made it such a special day!

a week before my birthday my good friend Emily made me breakfast along with our other friend Carlie. she also has a June birthday so we celebrated together:)

ME and Emily. She made this yummy sausage egg casserole and maple pecan french toast! Both were SUPER yummy!! What a special way to start my birthday. Thanks Emily!

The morning of my birthday I found these on the table. My favorites: junior mints and red vines and some cute cards.

on the left from Rachel and the right is from Jayden. Pretty good I'd say!

that morning my brother met at my house and we went for a run together. Then we came home and had waffles!!

after the run my best friend Tamra brought me some beautiful flowers, balloons, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and a milky way. she knows me well!! For lunch Brett took the girls and I to Famous Dave's. I love that place and haven't been there in a year, so it was yummy!! For dinner the stake primary presidency from church took me to Terra Cotta Red. It was also delicious and exceeded my expectations!! The Saturday after my birthday my awesome cousin Michelle took me to see Monte Carlo and then to dessert at Applebees! I love food and family and friends, so my birthday was perfect! Thanks to everyone who made it such a special day!!

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Happy Birthday!!

Colleen said...

32 is pretty fantastic, so is 33. :) It was great seeing you this month! I will email our picture when I get it off Adam's computer!