Since Brett had to work Halloween night, my brother Lance and his wife came over to help with trick or treating!
They dressed up as characters from the movie Bolt! They look so stinkin cute!
Uncle Lance and Jayden
Rachel and mom: notice her awesome hair!!
trick or treat, smell my feet...
This was hilarious! Someone left this bowl on their front porch and Rachel was so hesitant to reach into it. The hand didn't get her,
but it got Jayden and she FREAKED!! It was so funny we almost fell down laughing! I know, nice mom, uh?
After an hour of trick or treating in the rain with umbrellas we finally went to the last house: ours! A little tired I think!
My little Jayden!
The kids with some of their loot. Grandma and Grandpa stole some of course:):) Now time to relax and watch part of the movie: BOLT!
Happy Halloween!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Trick or Treat!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So much Halloween fun! The girls look so cute!
Oh, man!! I'm missing all the fun! I wish I'd been there when that hand got Jayden, I bet that was funny hehe.
how fun!
and i love your hair!
Trick or Treating looks COLD!!!
Looks like you need more halloween pictures! LOL
Post a Comment