Wednesday, November 4, 2009

School Carnival (in part)

Rachel was ecstatic to go to the carnival! Brett was glad he could go for a short while, but when he left for work, he accidentally took the camera with him, which is why it took so long to post. He finally remembered to bring it home:):) We started at our class booth: The Treasure Chest! Jayden and mom right before she pulled out some treasure! The wicked witch and her hat stealer: dad! Pretty cute, uh? Rachel's most favorite booth: basketball. I never knew she liked it so much! bean bag toss Rachel fishing so of course Jayden had to follow! Rachel on the cake walk. After playing this game multiple times throughout the day, she finally won!! Bouncy house time! I love happy kids! This is a friend of mine at the hair color booth. Rachel went later to get her hair colored. You'll have to wait to see what color it is on the trick or treat post...since the camera disappeared! Tossing the ring on corn. I'm glad Rachel only played this and won once. The prize: a liter of pop. Seriously????? Rachel getting me some cotton candy. I shared of course. Once Jayden figured out how yummy it was she just kept stuffing it in her mouth!! Too cute! After 3 hours!!!!! Rachel was finally ready to go home! We all took a little rest before trick or treating!

0 comments: