Halloween morning came and our pumpkins still were not carved...so we quickly carved them before Rachel's school carnival!
The girls waiting for dad to cut the top off so they could get busy!
Jayden thought she would try using a spoon to hurry the process to no avail.
success!
Time to dig the guts...this is seriously my FAVORITE part!!! It grosses Rachel out!
Rachel carefully pulling seeds out while
Jayden stirs them up:)
Brett starting on Rachel's pumpkin.
I start mine, I mean Jayden's:)
The final product: I was supposed to have a vampire pumpkin but I don't think I carved too well. I get impatient!
Rachel's heart and triangle eye pumpkin. Where did all those little pumpkins come from you ask? Suffice to say, our pumpkins got BUSY!!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Pumpkin carving fun!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment