Preface: Today I was at the park with an amazing friend and I commented on some cute pictures on her blog. She replied saying she would have put more on there but she didn't want to post too many pictures. I asked her "you mean like me?" No comment. Here's to you Emily!
I was mostly in charge of this party since no one else wanted to:):) The girls had a great time and I can't wait for the Holiday party!
Rachel's teacher Mrs Ryan. I love catching people off guard. She wasn't too pleased with the outcome or the fact that I told her it was going on my blog, but she's a good sport!
I know this isn't the greatest photo, but I love the fact that Jayden fits right in with the rest of the class. The other siblings clung to their moms, but Jayden was ready to learn, or play:)
Rachel's class photo. Notice the cool treasure chest poster in the background: Brett mostly made that and then I had the kids decorate it with jewels. It was for our booth at the carnival. It turned out sooo cute!!
Rachel seriously could not contain her excitement!
Rachel and her best friend Julia heading out on the school parade.
The class coming back from the parade and ready to play at their stations!
Station one: fall tree lunch bags to carry home thier goodies from the day.
station two: bean bags and bowling (more to come)
Station three: decorating sugar cookies and then eating them with juice. (who thought if this sugar station? wasn't me:))
Jayden partaking of the sugar.
Rachel too of course!
Station four: Rachel decorating her Halloween card (not my fav. station)
station five: pumpkin story books. Rachel of course finds the need to talk while working!
Beautiful Dorothy!
Dorothy and mom!
Rachel pumpkin bowling!
I find it interesting that when a sibling comes to class they are the most sought after child in the room. Rachel felt the need to protect Jayden. It was really sweet!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Kindergarten Party!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment