I almost forgot to blog these!!! I'll do it quickly so we can get back to Halloween:):):)
These are unfortunately in no particular order:):):) We went to Jump Planet with some of Rachel's friends from school when they had a day off. Jayden invited her friend Jack to come play too!
Jayden and Jack FINALLY enjoying themselves on the bouncy toys!
I love this picture! Brett was getting Jack to laugh and enjoy his jumping time!
Jayden not crying: good sign!
Rachel loves this place!
Go Rachel!
Go Jayden!
Goofy Rachel!
Rachel and mom: Oh yes, I enjoy my time here:):):)
Jayden and Dad: she was NOT happy about this.
A little unsure
Brett ready for the obstacle course...
He made it, just a little out of sorts!
Jayden with dad and Jack with Emily. I think the parents enjoyed this slide more than the kids!
Til next time Jump Planet!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Jump, Jump!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment