Monday, November 16, 2009

New Hair Cut, by Rachel!

Rachel thought she would be pretty clever and cut her hair at school. How did she get away with it you ask? Well, the teacher was working one on one with a student for a few minutes and Rachel thought that would be the perfect opportunity to hide under the table and cut ALL OF HER HAIR!!! I got the phone call and teacher was in worse shape than Rachel. She was almost in tears because she felt so bad. When I went tot he school I saw Rachel and all I could say was, "are you serious?" At that, Rachel started crying...she was so sad! I'm not usually one of those mom's that overreact and I didn't. I just talked to her and told her how shocked and confused I was. Apparently there is a girl in the class with short hair and Rachel decided she wanted to look like her, so away she chopped!! She actually did an ok job in the front, but not so good in the back! Needless to say when we went in to get it fixed, a few days later mind you as punishment!, they to cut it even shorter due to Rachel's fine skills of uneven cutting! Here's the pictures! Not too bad, right? I guess this was also a form of punishment, although I really think her guilty feelings were punishment enough. And the cool back with the tail, oh yeah! I didn't really get an after shot, so here's one of her at her b-day party, which I'll be posting soon! You're still beautiful Rachel!!

1 comments:

AMB said...

OH man, that is really my worst nightmare! OK, not my worst, but maybe top 10. Good thing that she is adorable and can pull it off!