Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Shoppe Party!

This year I went a little nuts with the girl's birthday parties, but they were oh so fun!! I will definitely tone it down next year:) Rachel's theme was Sweet Shoppe, and many of my ideas came from Hissyfits Photography Blog. I love that blog, thank you!! ! Since I spent some time on the party I get to post tons of pictures of maybe not so important moments to most of you, but are a sense of accomplishment to me. So catch your breath and get ready for too many pictures:):) I love this picture because it really catches all the bright colors that I love. Pinwheel cookies I made to go into the goody pails, so dang cute! The pails with each child's name on them. Thanks Tamra for letting me use your cricut for all the candy shapes!! Rachel's Sweet Shoppe Banner: I know, the white letters do not look good, but it really was cute!! Next time I'll need to use a popping color for the letters:) The sweet shoppe... in all of it's glory. I had Brett do the balloons, and he made a ton, which I love!! The kids did too. Here are the cuties coloring their bingo pages. I forgot to take a picture of them playing the actual game, but they did really well. For lunch we had lollipop sandwiches, bananas, string cheese and raspberry lemonade. Here are the kids with the sandwiches(they added the pretzel sticks themselves:)). The yummy cupcakes!! Hello sugar! On the top is Rachel's invitation to the party (lollipop style). I thought it would look cute on the cupcake and it sure did! Happy 6th Birthday Rachel! Make a wish! Rachel and dad. Rachel's candy outfit Jayden's candy outfit. (yes, I am that crazy!!) Rachel reading cards and opening presents! All the cute kiddos! And now, the time they've all been waiting for: handing out the pails so they can shop at the sweet shoppe! A little excited I think! It got a little crazy at the sweet shoppe so I had to fulfill my duty as head sweet! So excited with all their goods!! Rachel and Mom! What a happy birthday girl, does she even appreciate this?? I hope so:) Jayden and mom! Notice the cute candy bordering the bottom of Jayden's jeans. You can't see? Well, click on the picture so you can, they are dang cute!! Thanks Gymboree!! Happy Birthday Rachel!

3 comments:

Dylan James said...

I don't think she'll truly appreciate the effort you put into this until many years from now when she looks through the scrap book. I don't know where you get the energy and creativity for all of that, but it's pretty impressive. You really do need to be a party planner.

David, Rauna and Family said...

super sweet party! great job and great fun!

Unknown said...

I love it all! I can't believe how stinkin' cute the sweet shop sign was and the cupcakes look so professional! And don't even get me started on the curling ribbon hanging from the light and all over the counter....so CUTE!!! Wish I could've been there to enjoy all the sweets in person!