Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Party!

I didn't realize how many pictures I had taken at the family until now. This took place the same day as her friend's party and was very fun! Again, sorry for the amount of photos, I just love reliving these moments!! Imagine what my scrapbook looks like!!! I love starting parties with food, it's really just that simple:) Rachel chose yet again Hootenanny pancakes!! I also added Belgian waffles with fruit and whipped cream, bacon, sausage and juice! Here's the cutie Jayden! Uncle Lance and Aunt Angela The Nedry's and the Marchants. Present Time! Rachel received the Harry Potter books from Grandma Taz! Check out Lance's face, he was trying to scare Rachel! A little distraction: Jayden taking pictures with the cell phone. She just wants to do what everyone else is doing! Rachel also received a new outfit from Grandma Taz. Lucky girl! I love this picture!! I didn't realize Rachel would get so excited about money, but it's very cute! She also received a sticker book, one of her favorite things to do! Thanks Nena and family! Rachel wouldn't give Emily a hug for some odd reason (she loves Emily!!), so instead she gave her a high five! Thanks for the Platypus webkin!! (funny!!!) Thanks Grandma Kathy for the books! I love her leg here, total princess!! Another distraction: I love how Jayden is sitting here like she would on a wooden bench swing. So cute!! Cupcakes again??? Am I crazy???? Everyone singing Happy Birthday!! (Ignore the mess, I was REALLY tired!!) Let the craziness begin. Whenever I hang with the Marchants, it tends to get a tiny bit crazy!! They all had goody bags to fill of course. Lance sneaking a hug while eating a cupcake! Jack Nedry being so cute. check out those lips!! We kicked it up with some music and dancing. Jayden loves to dance!! She also loves to jump on you and hug!! Bradlee sleeping with his new balloon friend! Rachel working hard on that sticker book, seriously, she worked on that thing all night! Ashleigh and me: sometimes I don't like getting my picture taken next to beautiful women, but maybe it will rub off on me:) Too Stinkin cute!!! Bradlee woke up and found a real friend:) I love this!!! My good friend Nena and me, another beautiful woman! Happy Birthday Rachel!!! Hope you had a fabulous one!!! Now will you please stop cutting your hair!!!

3 comments:

Dylan James said...

Lance may have been trying to scare Rachel, but he scared me! Very cute pictures!

Torrie said...

I think her hair look killer!
What a fun day! Want to plan my birthday? You have two weeks...jk
Happy birhtday Rachel!

Colleen said...

I love birthdays that last days and days! Rachel got some very cool things, but better than that, has a very cool family that she got to have a fun day with!