I first have to say that since this is my blog I get to post as many pictures as I want...and I think my kids are the cutest!! I hope I don't torture anyway with all the photos:):):)
***UPDATE: I just remembered that Rachel did something super cute this morning!! I was in the shower (don't picture that part), and Rachel peeks her little head in and says, "mom, am I late for kindergarten?" She is too funny!!! I love that girl and I love that she is so excited for school. She reminds me of myself. I still want to go to school! Love you Rachel!
Today was Rachel's first day of kindergarten! She was extremely excited and totally ready to go! I kind of feel like a bad mom. I didn't even get teary eyed, but I'm thinking that's just because Rachel was so happy and fit right in. I guess it also helped that we were in a hurry and I didn't have time to get mushy:) Here is the cutest Rachel ever!
She picked breakfast today: fluffy pancakes, sausage and orange juice. Yummy!
I liked both expressions, so you get to see both:)
Of course she had to wear some pink! She picked this outfit herself!
Her backpack is my favorite, I love polka dots. You can't tell but her shoes have dots too:):):)
Rachel and her best friend Julia.
Rachel at her table with a new friend. Rachel introduced her self and kept saying hi, but this little girls was too shy. Rachel can fix that!
Rachel looking so beautiful..
times 2!
Okay, here she looks a little drugged, but I had to get a picture of her whole table. She somehow managed to sit by her best friend Julia, lucky girl!!
I have to say I'm no fan of her bangs, but she wanted them so bad she cut them herself...and then we had to fix them just a little:)
Have a great day at school Rachel!! I know you'll do fabulous!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Kindergarten Cuteness!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rachel looks adorable in her outfit! I love how excited she seems and confident in herself...you guys are great parents! I'm glad you weren't sad; I think I would have been a wreck! I hope she had a great day!
Awesome first day. She looks so grown up. Don't worry i didn't cry either. Hannah was on the bus huge smile today and waving good bye. She loves school.
Your blog is the first blog I have looked at in months!! Very cute pics and outfits!
Post a Comment