Okay, so my blog depression post made my mother-in-law feel sorry for me, so she's letting me use her camera:)!!! Now I can go photo crazy again!! Some pics still aren't that great due to the photographer:)
Jayden received some really cute dress up items for her birthday and Rachel thought she should help Jayden put them on...too cute!!
All the way from start...
To finish!! Beautiful Girls!
We did a last little photo session with Isaiah. We only watched him a week but the girls loved him!! And these pictures are WAY better than the ones before!
I had to squeeze one with Jayden and I in:)
Isaiah and Me. Rachel took this so it's alittle blurry but not so bad:)
Isn't he just PRECIOUS?!!
I had to include this because Jayden is so funny!! She's really upset here because I wouldn't let her have the camera. Sorry girl!
Jayden and Isaiah snuggling.
A good-bye kiss! SWEET!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Dress Up and Good-Bye Isaiah!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment