Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blog Depression

I'm back! I've been a little depressed lately because my camera doesn't work at all!!!!! Therefore, I have not been taking it with me to all of our fun adventures! Hence, I don't want to blog!!! But, I'm getting over it. I will live with crappy photos for a while until I can replace my camera. I just get so mad because I scrap book and I like my photos to look good. What's a girl to do? But, I'm back on track. Summer is all done, and it seems so short because I'm missing photos from fun events! Next up is Jayden's birthday party, which was amazing!!! I had my sister in law take photos with her awesome camera!! As soon as those are downloaded I can blog them. It might take a while because there are always sooo many photos!! After that will be Rachel's first day of kindergarten! Get ready for some sappy posting when that happens! Til then, enjoy all of these fabulous photos of my family!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

It's good to have you back, pictures a little over-exposed are better than nothing! Your girls are growing up so fast and are such cutie-patooties! I love the cupboard shots, what a sneak! You guys look like you've been keeping busy and having SO much fun. And hmmmm, Isaiah is that loved huh? Maybe it's time for a baby brother!! :)

Platteborze Possy said...

I agree Colleen! Now I have to get Brett and then man upstairs on board!

Jen said...

I was going to say the same thing as Colleen about Baby 3. Rachel will have to look for Hannah at school. Welcome to Seattle Hill its a fun place to go to school. Very cute haircuts.

Aimee Oliver said...

So fun to catch up with you! I'm sad that we were gone and missed all your fun parties! ;( Your girls are adorable and I can't believe how adorable and big Jayden is getting! Can you believe our babies are Kindergartners!!!

Barlow Family said...

I loved all the pictures! Your girls are growing up so much! I loved their hair cuts. So cute! Looks like you guys have had a really fun summer. That's great! Miss you lots!

Kristen said...

I'm glad you are finally catching up on blogging. Hang in there I'm sure your camera will turn up soon. Looks like you have had a great summer. 4th of July looked like so much fun with all our friends. I wish I could have been there.