Wednesday, September 9, 2009

home sweet home

I was happy to get Rachel from kindergarten, even though I knew she had a great time. Waiting outside to get Rachel are daddy and Jayden Rachel saw me and yelled for mom and ran as fast as she could and gave me the biggest hug! I hadn't gotten teary eyed until I posted this picture. I'm so happy she missed me! Mom and her girl. I love you Rachel!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Big day! What a sweet girl!

Aunna said...

I love the outfits. And congrats on finding a camera! Keep posting!

camille said...

first of all - I must comment on her ADORABLE outfit! that girl was rock'n some great style! :) Next, how sweet of a picture of her running out to meet you - makes me think of my boys and their first day of school, sniff sniff.