Soo...here are some random photos in no particular order from my party that I wanted to add on. Mostly for me and my brother Dylan:)
I decorated the tables simple: 30 confetti and mini candy bars (not shown, sorry)
The Food: two kinds of yummy pasta, salad, rolls, and strawberry lemonade!
Feast your eyes on these bad boys!
Let's eat and get this party started!
My best friend Tamra couldn't make it, but she made up for not being there in the gift: A bag full of Estee Lauder!!! (don't worry, this was all free for her:))
I got this really cute mini puzzle of Christ and a child. I'm not laughing at the puzzle, but something the giver said to me. I definitely laughed a TON that evening!
The best gift by far was from my brother Dylan! He lives in California and couldn't make it so he mailed me a box and inside were different bags of funny items:) Shown here are the 30 plastic knives he gave me. On each one was written "not ok to throw at..." and then he put various names on them. One knife said "ok to throw at Lance!" Too funny!
The prizes of course were big candy bars! Debbie is looking at her husband here to make sure she's picking the right candy bar:) The winners were: most yummy - cookies, most useful - the dollar coins, most creative - 30 items with "S", most silly (not pictured) - denture cleaning tablets!, and most cool (not pictured) - 30 marbles, just in case I start to lose mine:)
Rachel didn't get me a gift, but instead the cutest princess card. Some of my new names, according to the card: ruler of the flying unicorns, her royal awesomeness, Princess lovely locks, the wise, ruler of the Enchanted Forest, ruler of the Sparkling Springs, and the empress angel eyes. Thanks Rachel!
She was so excited to get me knee pads and a new volleyball. She did not play the game, but I loved the gift just the same. You're the best Rachel!
Last minute gift, which was by far the most fun to open: a bag full of 30 Easter eggs. Inside each egg: various gummies, sour and non-sour alike! You know me well Michelle!
The best part of the whole evening was watching people try and eat those chocolate cupcakes. It was hilarious!
Thanks everyone for making this day so special...more pictures to come. Yes, there are more!!!

















4 comments:
Haha very cool, love the pics :) Wish I could have been there!!!
Looks as though you had a gorgeous time! Love those cupcakes. What a creative birthday party. You rock!
so sorry to miss such a great party! I hope we will be invited over for another Platteborze bash!
Wow fantastic photos!! Who took them?! =P
Post a Comment