Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I can't believe I'm 30!! For my birthday Brett surprised me with some old momentos and then we went out to breakfast at my favorite place: The Maltby Cafe!! So yummy!!! We finished off the morning with a fun trip to the school to ride bikes and play at the playground! I love being with my family, they are just the BEST! Brett put together "some things we have collected through our years." I thought it was kinda a cute idea. My favorite shorts are in this pile, I don't know if you can see them that well, but I loved them! Again, my camera's falsh doesn't work, so unless we're outside, this is what the pictures look like! My girls are so cute coloring while we wait for our food! I ordered the California Eggs Benedict. So yummy!!! Outside the cafe with my angels. They can seriously cheer you up at any time. I love them so much!! Brett and I looking kind of silly, but I love that man!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Wow only 30 I feel old :)

The Nedrys said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day, which is just as it should be! You deserve to be spoiled!

Barlow Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I'm so glad you had such a great day! You deserve it!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday! (Sorry I'm so slow...) I just found your blog through Emily Shaw's. Looks like you had a great day!

Misty Clark said...

Happy birthday Sarah! Looks like you had a fabulous 30th party.

Unknown said...

LOVE the Maltby cafe!! Happy belated m'dear!!