Monday, June 22, 2009

Unforgettable

I was looking through my scrapbook the other day and found these cute photos of Chewie starting from when he was a baby til older. You can tell how he was really part of our family. What a sweetie! Yes, he even had a girlfriend: Cassie! We love you so much Chewie!!! (I was pregnant with Rachel here...crazy!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie.....those are wonderful remembrances of a truly amazing dog. Chewie was one of a kind. Hang in there!

Kristen said...

I love old scrapbooks. Looks like Chewie was very loved. BTW, you looked great in the Mother's Day photos.

Melanie said...

He was such a cute little puppy and such a sweet dog. I love the black and white pic of you, Jayden and Chewie from an earlier post. Nice to have some photos to remember.

Barlow Family said...

Great memories! You are such a great scrap booker! Thank you for sharing!

camille said...

Are you trying to make me cry or something?!?!?! sniff sniff. Do you remember when we came to visit and Trent was like 6 months old? we put in in a big clean container so he would be "safe" from Chewy! ha ha ha ha. good times, good times.