Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 4th Celebration

Some added photos: can you see where Jack is trying to eat someone's food, and where his dad his later eating every last drop of homemade ice cream? Too funny!! My blog and camera are giving me issues so hopefully everyone can read this! The 4th of July was a great day. We had some friends over for a BBQ and then Rachel went to see fireworks without me. Someone had to stay home with the baby! Here are a few shots from the BBQ. Since my camera is acting up I only got a few shots in. Thankfully I have an awesome friend who also took some pictures! When I get those I will post more, for my benefit of course and to torture all of you!! Ha, ha! Everyone chillin on the perfect day! Jayden in all of her cuteness! See how my camera makes her look like an angel? Little Jack Nedry. He was chasing after my birthday balloon for most of the evening...so cute! That balloon sure made it's rounds. Looks like Olivia and Nolan are having a turn:) The Godsey sisters! My brother Lance, his wife Angela, and my cutie Jayden. They look so comfortable with a baby:):) Rachel chowing down her cheeseburger: like mother like daughter! Little baby Godsey, so precious!! (I'm afraid to post the Godsey names fearing I might misspell them, sorry!!) Cameo made this delicious and festive cake! Isn't it beautiful?!?!?!!! More pic's to come soon!

4 comments:

Misty Clark said...

Looks like you had a great 4th with everyone. Love the picture of Jayden too. I'm sure she is an angel :)

Colleen said...

I love that your camera is making everyone look angelic! It looks like it was a fabulous 4th, and that cake is so awesome, nice work!

Aimee Oliver said...

So mad that we couldn't be there! It looks like everyone was having a great time!!!!

Dylan James said...

Sometimes I just come look at your blog to see pictures of the kids. They are getting so big. I miss them. Tell them we say hi :)