Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun, Fun!

We are enjoying the sun wwwwaaayyyy toooo much!! Brett takes the kids for wagon rides and they absolutely love it! Jordan likes to push from behind, he thinks he's helping! I just love this picture of Jayden. She is very independent and will just play by herself if no one else is interested. I took quite a few of her on the bench, but I like this one the best! My modeling Rachel! She looks so grown up here! Jayden, not so much of the modeling yet...but I can put her hair in a full ponytail!!! She is growing way toooo fast! It took about 30 shots to get this one and it's not even that good. If only Jayden was in a better mood! We're scheduled to get pictures taken on Wednesday, so hopefully those will turn out better.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

That picture of Jayden on the bench is awesome. You guys are having such great weather! I guess it's a good trade-off for the winter you had!

Misty Clark said...

Love all the pictures! Your girls keep getting bigger and bigger with each post. Hope you're having a great summer!

Dylan James said...

That picture of Jayden on the bench is SO cute. Does she like to climb? I hope she's a tree climber!! She might be too little yet... I don't know.

Paige said...

It has been wonderful to have so much sun. The girls are precious.

Barlow Family said...

So cute! I'm so glad that summer has arrived in Washington! Your girls are growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Oh your girls are adorable! And you are too.

Hasn't the sun been nice? I prefer a bit cooler temps but it's gorgeous here when it's sunny!

Torrie said...

Looks like you all really were enjoying the sun! I know this cali girl sure was. I sat outside during nap time each day nad finished breaking dawn! can you believe it?