I can't believe Rachel is done with preschool! Her teacher is amazing and we are going to miss her sooo much! For graduation the kids meet at the park, play and then graduate!
Play first...
Graduate Later!
Before the actual ceremony the kids played a popcorn song with the parachute.
They were in heaven!
Next they sang a song that I learned in girls camp. Can you guess what it is?
Time for the ceremony...doesn't Rachel look a little large here?
Rachel and Mrs. Snyder
This was Mrs. Snyder's last year teaching. She has been doing so for 19 years! A few parents planned a surprise celebration after the ceremony. She said, "that was a sneaky surprise!" I love her!
Each parent participated in making a scrapbook page to go in a special album for her. It was amazing and she couldn't stop looking at it. It was exciting to see students she had taught 19 years ago and their families. There were over 100 people there to wish her a happy retirement. We'll miss you Mrs. Snyder!
Ashlyn, Rachel, Kennedy and Preston! Pigging out on only the sweet treats!
Rachel, Mrs. Snyder and her best friend Julia!
Jayden being her cute little self!
Our happy family!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Rachel Graduates Preschool!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw your link on facebook . . . Cute blog, congrats to Rachel.
So fun! I loved all the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment