Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag!

So, I got tagged to find the 6th folder and 6th picture in my files. Well, since we just put all my pictures on CD because our hard drive is "in danger", I just went with the year folders. This was taken in 2004 on July 4th at the Edmonds park. This was actually the 5th picture. The 6th picture was the same just not as close up, so I cheated because I absolutely love this picture!! Isn't she precious?!!!!! My little Rachel was just beautiful...well she still is, but it's sad to see how the years have flown by. Who to tag? Camille, Emily Nedry and Leah Black! Go girls!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Awww, Rachel is so cute! And she has grown up so much since this picture was taken!

Aimee Oliver said...

I love this picture of Rachel! She is so cute!

Satoko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Satoko said...

Cutest girl!!
And I know... kids grow up too fast.