Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Soccer Time!

We signed Rachel up for soccer because she wanted to play with her best friend from preschool. I must say, I'm not a fan of sticking kids in sports at such a young age when it costs so much. At this age they would have just as much fun inviting friends over and playing in the backyard. Nonetheless, we did it. Rachel enjoys practice, but not the games because she gets hurt every time. She would not get so much if she would just pay attention:):)She keeps asking me to put her back in swimming, so I did. Now we have 2 weeks of more than one sport, which I also do not like doing. I know, I'm weird. But here are some cute photos of Rachel trying to play soccer! jayden is cheering her on!!

3 comments:

The Nedrys said...

YOu know you are in Washington when soccer games are played inside in a gym...no wonder she prefers swimming!

Barlow Family said...

Go Rachel! Soccer is huge here in Italy. You can come here now and play with all the kids. Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

about time that kid got some culture!! Make sure she wears Adidas! I know Brett wouldnt let her have anything else!