Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have lost half of my wisdom!

On Wednesday I had to get two of my wisdom teeth pulled. What a fun adventure! The morning started with some good old Valium...and off I went to be put under. The next thing I know I'm at home getting a blanket put on me. When I wake up from my nap I asked Brett to take some pictures. He said he already did and showed me them on the camera. I was like, what??? I don't remember those. Then I said I wanted to post something on Facebook and he said I already did that as well. What??? I looked and low and behold there are two ridiculous entries on my Facebook account!! Thank goodness I only lost my memory for a few hours. It was pretty funny and a little unnerving, but I guess that's just what happens! Here are two pictures I don't remember posing for and one I took myself when I got my memory back. I know you're all jealous! Last night a friend of Brett's came over with his boy and I thought this picture was too dang cute! Jayden is such a ham!!!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness! How funny is that?! I hope your mouth is feeling better already. I hated getting those teeth out, but don't remember any memory loss! Yipes!

Paige said...

Yuck -- I hope you heal up fast! That's funny you couldn't remember anything. I woke up crying after getting mine pulled.

Cute picture of the kids.

camille said...

man, look at you and all your hot glory! ha ha ha ha. sorry about the pain. if it makes you feel any better, I had a lortab hang over for nearly 20 hours. it sucked - seriously sucked. I was soooo out of it.

The Nedrys said...

It's a good thing you are not a drinker or an addict...you wouldn't remember anything!

I'm sorry I was not in town to help out, but am glad you are feeling better!

Barlow Family said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! So not fun! How are you feeling now?