I've taken some pretty cute photos of the kiddos lately (at least I think so), so I thought I'd share:)
Jayden is quite the character and loves hats! Here she's wearing one of Brett's and in the next photo she has snagged the PS2 controller. She thinks she's sooo tricky! (too bad we don't use that controller anymore)
I bought this outfit at costco and I thought it was sooo stinkin cute, but it's even more cute with Jayden in it! Doesn't she just exude cuteness?!?!?!?
On our way to church I had to take a quick photo of the girls. polka dots and stripes, may fav.!!
It looks like Jayden also likes to wear our shoes! Here she is in Brett's huge shoes. She definitely loves him more than me:) I especially love this photo because when I was her age my mom took a picture almost identical to this one. Like mother like daughter I guess!
I had to toss one photo of Rachel at dance class. The lighting is horrible in there, so none of my pictures come out good. It's quite frustrating!!!! Rachel looks so cute as a ballerina!

Monday, March 2, 2009
Cuteness
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such cuteness! Rachel and Jayden sure look like sisters! They are both adorable girls.
your girls are SO cute!
and they're always dressed adorably, of course!
that outfit IS darling.
it was great to see you last month.
btw, i tagged you on my blog.
=)
Post a Comment