Due to the invasion of the snow, we were unable to go see Christmas lights! Thankfully, The Bellevue Botanical Gardens understands that and is keeping their lights up until January 11th. Last night we took the girls in the freezing weather to take a peek at the beautiful lights. No, these aren't Christmas themed, but they are pretty, although I must say that I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see these. We'll have to try and find some spectacular lights next year. Any Suggestions?
I had to include this one of Brett: too funny!
I love the spider and Rachel in the car wearing my hat. She is soo precious!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Lights!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like a fun evening outing! I hear the lights at the Botanical Gardens are pretty impressive, and they sure look good in your photos! I am sure you can find something spectacular online, check the Seattle Times online next December!
Wow...sounds like a fun evening! I'd love to find a great place to go next year too..we should make an FHE out of it or something...
looks like fun. sorry you couldn't do it before Christmas because of all your snow.
btw, do YOU ever respond to emails???? LOL
i could have sworn i already commented on this ... but i wanted to say that i am LOVING those lights and i totally HAVE to see them!
ps i love the new header pic!
very cool lights!
that's something we didn't get to do this year, was drive around and see our favorite lights.
Post a Comment