We were able to go to church today, but we only had sacrament meeting. That's good enough for me: I was so excited to get the girls in their new matching dresses they received Christmas Day! I've never really matched their clothes before and it is quite fun, but a little expensive. Anyway, here they are, aren't they cute?
Thanks to Jayden being so stubborn I couldn't get a good shot of the two of them together, so I ended up being in one holding Jayden. I love my girls!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
The new dresses!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
awwwwwww, they look adorable! and of course - I mean come on, I would not expect anything different.
Love your black pencil skirt, very cute. just check out those sexy legs! hee hee hee hee
(so do you forgive me now for my previous blunder?) (I commented on your comment on my blog)
What extremely cute dresses!
i can't believe how stinken cute you all are!! It was fun to finally get to chat on Sunday!
So cute Sarah. Read your Christmas letter at Grandpa's and saw that you have a blog. Cute cute fam. you going to come to Utah next year? We enjoyed seeing this past summer!!
Um, can we say....dots are so ADORABLE on your girls! I love these dresses!
I miss you guys already!!! They are too too cute!!
LOVE THE DRESSES!!! It is so fun to dress up girlies!
those dresses are stinkin' cute and you look a little too smokin' for church girl!
great christmas card btw!
Post a Comment