We started our fun on xmas eve with Grandpa Platteborze. We had brunch at Sharis and then opened presents! Christmas morning was just us, yeah! In the afternoon, my family came over for more presents, a yummy dinner and some goofing off time. Enjoy the slide show...if you happen to watch it all: 55 pictures!!! sorry, but I know the grandparents will appreciate it!
Mother of two (well I guess 4 if you count Brett and Chewie), love life and try to always be positive. (Brett might think otherwise)A busybody that also likes to be at home; one crazy lady!
8 comments:
Love the slideshow. Looks like you had a great Christmas with everyone.
Jorden is wearing those fabulous giraff pants from gymboree. I remember seeing that line in the store a few years ago and had to call you. lol
Love all the pictures. Hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas.
btw, my goal is that we will see you guys in a year! keep your fingers crossed. =) no, we are not moving any time soon. lol
UGH, why did I write JORDEN,,,, her name is JAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am such a blond sometimes!
What a fun Christmas with so much family!
Hello !
You've a very pretty blog !
I know it because I'm looking for to know several Platteborze on world. I'm very serious. :)
I'm doing a Platteborze family's tree since 10 years. I introduce me :
Platteborze Hélène, 29, Belgium, Europa
If you're interested by my search and would like many more, it's with a big pleasure I say you everything !
platteborze@gmail.com
Talk to you later I hope !
And happy new year at your family and grandfather.
Please, excuse me for my english, but it's not my mother language.
Bye !
cute slide show. I'm still trying to figure out what you got for Christmas....I can't tell from the picture!
It's one of those those steam irons instead of the regular one, I love it!!!
Oh good times. I love the pictures of all of us guys sleeping haha surprise surprise!
Post a Comment