Monday, January 12, 2009

Help!

I'm being attacked by legos and toys! It all started with an innocent picnic on the floor and somehow it turned into this... Rachel thought I looked so cool that she wanted to try it herself! I love her in Brett's hat, she is too cute! And of course I have to add a cute photo of Jayden getting too big! Rachel is such a sweet big sister! I'm always finding her reading to Jayden (that's what she likes best!)

6 comments:

Dylan James said...

Haha! It's a good look for you boob - it really is. Too funny :)

Colleen said...

I think that is classic "what to do in the rainy Washington winter to have some fun!" Bury Mommy in toys! I love it!

lblack said...

I'm glad you survived the lego storm. The pics of the girls are so cute!!p

Chalonn said...

what cute girls!

Paige said...

I love the look on your face.

Fun times with the girls.

Satoko said...

Ahhhhh...I love how Rachel reads to her younger sister... such a beautiful thing!