It's always hard to say good-bye to those you are about. I had to do it twice within three days. This past weekend we flew out to Utah for my Grandpa Hanson's funeral. He was such a sweet, kind man and it's hard to see him go. He was 95 years old and his wife passed about a year ago, so I guess he's in bliss right now:):) Love you Grandpa!!
The last time I saw Grandpa was this summer: Doesn't he look good?!
I also said a temporary good-bye to a dear friend of mine. Her husband works for Boeing and they have an amazing opportunity to move to Italy for 1 year! I'm a little jealous, but very happy for her. I'm going to miss her greatly!!!! There might be a slight chance that I can visit her though!!! I've been looking and will keep looking for cheap airfare to Italy...if all goes well I could be in Italy too!
I don't have any pictures of just Carlie and me, but here is a photo you've seen before from Twilight. Carlie is in the front on the right. We are all going to miss you Carlie!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Good-Bye's!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Goodbyes are sad, but at least both are for wonderful reasons, for your grandpa to be reunited with his sweetheart, and for Carly's amazing adventure! Good luck finding discount tickets to Italy, that would be such a fun trip!
What? You're going to Italy??? Round up a girls trip will ya!
I'm jealous too! I'm sure you'll be able to find a great deal if you are flexible and spontaneous with your travel plans. Ahh Italy...
Post a Comment