Friday, January 23, 2009

It's that time again

To visit Preschool! Brett and I went to preschool with Rachel today and had sooo much fun! We exercised, had story time, coloring, snack, and we even got to act out Peter Pan. Enjoy the slide show...don't get too jealous:):):)

Click to play Preschool
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the best mom evah! What an adorable slide show! Love it.

Anna Lynne said...

You guys are so great! Chris would never godo that! I love the slide show!

Colleen said...

I am jealous! Mrs. Snyder is so great! Isn't that the best day?

Chalonn said...

I remember doing this with Mckay...you are a hot "lost boy"!

Anonymous said...

Hey shaggy! Shave would ya!? I couldnt tell where your beard ended and the furry mask began!!

And cut that hair!!

Good to see you guys

Dylan James said...

You guys really should keep those costumes. It's a good look for you!