Monday, February 2, 2009

What's that big bright round thing in the sky?

It's the SUN! We took advantage of the sunshine and played outside for a LONG time after lunch. The kids were so excited and happy: Jayden didn't even want to come inside, that's a first. Rachel had a friend over and of course I was watching Jordan, so they had tons of fun. Although Jayden was not fond of the bike! I also had to include a couple photos of Jayden in her cute little beanie, plus she's 17 months old...eek!!!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful! Glad you guys could take advantage of the sun! Can you believe these babies of ours are getting so old?!

Dylan James said...

Jayden is starting to look so much like Rachel it's crazy!
Awe... I miss them.
Getting to see the sun every day doesn't make up for not getting to see you guys.
Have a good week! And text me you stinker!

The Nedrys said...

It looks like you had a fun day in the sun! I love the pictures of Jayden in the beanie!