I decided to get photos of the girls in their dresses and do a family photo at the same time. First the family photo, which went pretty well, Chewie of course has his tongue sticking out (sorry no photo!). Then time for Rachel and Jayden: Rachel is a perfect ham, but Jayden wanted nothing to do with posing and trying to look pretty. We only ended up getting 3 shots and purchased 2. I wish Rachel had a more natural smile,but she was trying to get Jayden to smile as well instead of just smiling her cute smile and not worrying about Jayden! The only sad thing: you can't really see the dresses! Oh well, Jayden will hopefully learn sooner or later, right?
Nonetheless, they are BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:
Super cute! I love the photos! Your girls are so beautiful!
Definitely beautiful, i love it!
And cute jacket in the snow pics :) glad you could get out and enjoy it.
The girls look absolutely adorable. Again, I love their dresses. Unfortunately our children are not puppets all the time and don't do what we say or tell them to do. I have a few of those myself.
Post a Comment