Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Galore!

So, we got snow the other day, but I wasn't too impressed, so when it snowed like crazy today I took the girls outside to play in the fabulous snow!!! I love snow, but only when there's lots of it! Also I love pictures, so sorry but there's lots of them!

Jayden was not too impressed: I had to hold her almost the whole time!
Rachel however loves the snow and posed perfectly for me:)
Then she decided to throw the snow up and let it land on her, pretty cute I'd say.
Finally, I smile from the little stinker!
Mom and her girls!
Rachel sledding at the school
The after shot..she is loving it!!!
Dad didn't get a very good photo, but I took the girls. Jayden was quiet the whole time: is she related to me?
We're trying to smile but there was snow in our faces:):)
Rachel was lucky and saw a friend from preschool: they went sledding, built snow angels and had tons of fun!
Now time for hot cocoa and caramel apple cider!

4 comments:

CrainPhotography said...

I love the snow also -- it looks like you guys were having fun!!

Colleen said...

Yay yay! So awesome. Snow is the best, I am so glad you guys got so much!

Kristen said...

The snow is so much fun. I'm glad you had fun in the snow. Nice white jacket by the way, I hope it looks as good on me as it does on you. :)

Aimee Oliver said...

So fun! I just wish it wasn't SOOOO cold!!!!