Sunday, December 21, 2008

Remember When...

Church was canceled???????!!!!!?!?!?!?!
I can't believe it! Well, I can because of all the snow, but I can't remember the last time church was canceled because of the snow. (maybe I just have a really bad memory!) In a way I am a little sad because this was Christmas Sunday and we were going to all get dressed up extra nice for church! But in a way I'm glad because yesterday we did all get dressed up to go to...
My Brother's Wedding! We were there from 9-5 and I was pooped by the time we got home, got dinner for the kids, unpacked everything we needed for the day, put our Christmas tree BACK UP, and cleaned house a little! Needles to say, we slept in this morning BIG time! Here are some pic's from the wedding. They're not very good because, well who knows why, but here they are nonetheless! My brother with Jayden and barely Rachel. That's all I got of him. The picture with him and his wife was so blurry I couldn't even see their faces. I'll have to post some another time...they are quite the handsome couple!
Rachel and mommy! Rachel was kind of a grumpus for a while!
Her mood turned nice when they got to play with bubbles!
My hot honey and the kiddos. What? His face looks funny? Well, I tend to put him in his place once in a while. Hee, Hee!
The main decoration: Christmas trees. Ours is on the right, hence we had to put it back up and redecorate it once we got home. FUN!
Well, that was our crazy Saturday! Now we get walk in the snow a little. With about 6 inches it will be amazing to play in. Usually I'm pretty firm about what we do on Sunday's, but I think we will go for a family walk and play in the snow just a little. After all, who could resist?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They cancelled our ward this week AND last week!

Snow, snow beautiful snow!

lblack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lblack said...

I'm glad that your bro's wedding didn't get canceled because of the snow! Luckily you can wear your Christmas outfits next Sunday! :) And you better watch out - I'm going to steal your new heels that match your cute skirt!

camille said...

gosh, it is crazy - your little brother MARRIED. lol.

I remember the whole town of Everett shutting down from snow 10 years ago. I can't remember if church was cancelled as well, but I am thinking it was. it was sometime in January I think.