Sunday, December 21, 2008

Inches and Inches of Snow!

Like I said, we were bad today and ventured out in the snow. It's just so beautiful when there's 8 inches of the stuff!

First we took a walk around the block with Chewie and appreciated our Heavenly Father's work.
Rachel tried to sled, but the snow was too deep:):)
Me and the girls: Jayden is still not pleased!
Rachel and I had to take a rest. Plus I couldn't wait to just fall and lay in the snow. It didn't even hurt!
Rachel in our pool.
Rachel pretending to fly into the pool, she's quite silly: don't know where she gets it!
I was so excite we made actual snow cones!
Then we decided to bury each other in the snow: first Rachel
Pop goes the Rachel!
Next is mommy's turn. Brr!
What a fun morning. When we came in Rachel decided to watch The King is Born and read out of the FRIEND magazine. What a little cutie!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I love it! What fun!

Torrie said...

We are loving the snow down here!
{only down side is that my cleaning lady hasn't been able to make it, and i need her!}
anyhow Alex looked through the pictures i took yesterday and said "wow, you take a lot of pictures!" and i'm glad to see you do too!
one thing we don't have in common is that i don't let anyone step in the front yard!!! don't even try it! my snow is going to still look pretty- so go play in the neighbors yard!
my kids are well trained- a little dog came running in our yard- through all the snow, and shilo wanted to chase him but she said she knew better and the doggy didn't because HE ran through our snow in the front yard! how cute is that?

Kedra Simpson said...

FUn snow days!!

oh, and by the way you look beautiful at your brothers wedding!! what a hot mama :)

Chalonn said...

Way to be a kid again...love these pictures...I'm proud of you for venturing out into the cold!

camille said...

I know, what is up with all this crazy weather?!?!?! you have mounds of snow and we have 70 degree's. can't it all just mellow out, lol.

I love all the pictures. your REAL snow cones - ya,,, no. LOL LOL LOL

OH, and Jordan not jiving with the snow - it reminded me of when we went to Mt. Hood. do you guys remember that? Trent had that striped Gap hat and was just CRYING in the snow. lol

kelly said...

you're such a good mom playing in the snow with the kiddos!
i can't stand to be cold...