Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nutcracker Ballet

I took Rachel to the nutcracker this year because she is in love with dancing...and she loved it!!!!!!! Granted she was on my lap the WHOLE time!!! But she kept me warm since it was freezing outside...cold enough for snow even:):):)

Mom and the Princess all dressed up! She wanted to leave her hair down, so I let her, but I wish I could've curled it or something! Thanks to this photo I think I should steer clear of putting my hair up like that...and maybe lose a few pounds. Do I look frumpy or what?!?!?!?!
Rachel looks like such an angel here: she's checking out the program
Her beautiful overly happy smile:)
I tried to get a shot of her in the snow, but it didn't turn out too well. I just thought that was perfect: snow and the nutcracker!
She talked me into going to Applebees afterward: her request was a chocolate lava cake and water, because water is good for you she says. Too cute!! And she ate almost the whole thing by herself, what a piglet! I've taught her well:)
I love you Rachel!! What a great mommy and daughter date!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What fun! I always loved the Nutcracker as a little girl, and still love it now! I am sure she will cherish this memory always. And you BOTH look beautiful!

Torrie said...

Looks like you two had a wonderful time!