My girls looked so beautiful on Sunday, so I had to take some pictures. Of course I was smart and waited until after church to take them, but hey at least we got to church on time...only one minute to spare!
Rachel looks like an angel, or a princess, you choose. This is the dress she wore for my brothers wedding. I thought I would get some more use out of it, and it saved me from stressing over buying her a Christmas dress!
I tried to get a shot with both of the girls, but as you can see, Jayden would not cooperate. She has a mind of her own!
This is the dress Rachel wore when she was one year old. I absolutely love it! It comes with a cute headband and black furry sweater, but of course those came off as soon as we got home...she was hungry and tired and I wasn't going to push her. I'll have to get some better shots of the girls on Christmas Sunday (well the Sunday before Christmas).

7 comments:
I love the outfits. Haley especially loved Rachels. She couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was after seeing her at church. Where did you get it?
SO lovely! I love those little dresses!
The dresses are so pretty and the girls are too cute! I love being able to dress up little girls, its fun!
they do look cute! and i have that same red dress hanging on my stairs! just waiting for someone to wear it!
I noticed Rachel on Sunday, too! So pretty!
I noticed Rachel on Sunday, too! So pretty!
Yes, they are beauuuuuuutiful! It is so fun to see what you put them in each Sunday!
Post a Comment