I finally get to post about Thanksgiving! After a crazy weekend of shopping, Christmas decorating and cards getting ready to go in the mail, I get a chance to do some blogging! Since my family are losers and are out of state or with their in-laws or sick, we spent Thanksgiving this year with our good friends the Marchant Family! We had lots of fun cooking, eating, playing, planning Black Friday and goofing off!
Brett and Bradlee got in trouble for looking at the adds before the ladies, I mean who does that!! j/k
Ashleigh: The teenager I live through so I don't do it to Rachel! What a cutie!
Nena and Ashleigh cooking; don't worry I helped too:)
Bradlee took a nap while Brett took a shot at guitar hero. He got really into it, I thought it was pretty funny! The kids took a break and went outside on the trampoline. I was out there with them for a while, but then toes were starting to go numb!
The gang ready to eat! Rachel thought she'd be cute and make a face, but she's still beautiful! It was pretty funny, as soon as we sat down to eat Jayden fell fast asleep. She somehow slept through all the laughing and crazy noises we made, I guess she's just used to weird people!

3 comments:
What a great Thanksgiving. I love the pre-real-food spread! Yummy! And I love your comment about small miracles every day, Amen, my friend!
You are so lucky to be with the Marchants -- that is a great Thanksgiving. Sounds like fun.
I'm so impressed that I got your Christmas card in the mail today! The first one of the year. How do you do it? I love it, can I copy those envelopes? I still haven't planned mine, that's why I'm sitting at the computer looking at blogs.
The starters filled a whole table! You could have just had that for dinner! Everything looks so yummy and it looks like you guys had a great time!
PS: I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of your Christmas card! Hopefully the mailman will be here soon!
Post a Comment