It finally came!!!!! I've seen Twilight, and I'm ready to see it again!
I headed up a team of about 23 people to take om the challenge of seeing Twilight! Some of us started at Applebees (because of the cover), and others ate closer to the theater. I think they were nervous about getting good seats! Applebees was a blast and even our waiter looked like a vampire (I'm so not even kidding; it was a little weird). We then arrived to the theater at about 8:20: our movie started at 10pm. As expected there was already a line, but it wasn't too bad. We sat in line and soon it was a little crazy; people came from out of nowhere and the line turned huge! Our big group was separated unfortunately but we all had great seats once in the theater. I only wish we had all sat together. It was a little hectic thought with girls running around the theater trying to find seats:):):) As soon as the theater darkened screams were heard everywhere, and yes even part of our group was screaming. It was very exciting!
The movie of course was not as good as the book. but I loved it anyway. Some friends and I decided we should direct the next Twilight movie though! Here are a few photos of our fun filled evening; as soon as others post photos I might have to steal some, mine didn't turn out very good!
Our Applebees group!
Waiting in line! My good friend Emily actually made a "Team Edward" shirt. It was AWESOME! Maybe she'll make me one:):):):)
The line we had to wait in to get in!
Hurry and let us in to see the movie!
Quiet everyone, the movie is about to start!!! YEAH!!!


5 comments:
It was really fun to see it. I want to go again too, but with a Team Jacob shirt.
Nice blog background -- how obsessed are you?
Paige, yes!! A team Jacob shirt!! I think Jacob is soooooo cute!
Great movie but you're right, not as good as the books. I think someone who hasn't read the books might have trouble keeping up. Lance came with us and was a bit lost at times. Still..... sigh. wonderful!
Yay! That was such a fun night. Thanks for planning it! I love the background of your blog. Only problem? I can' see Edwards face!
Opps. I mean I CAN'T see Edwards face. He was seriously a dreamboat in the movie.
I loved it too, but I would love to see how you change it with your directorial debut! You crack me up! I love the background, and wish I could have been #24 with you all!!
Post a Comment