Friday, November 21, 2008

Odds & Ends!

One more post before Twilight: then I can leave Twilight up for a while:):):) My cousin Michelle and I went to the Michale McClean Forgotten Carols together. I love them and it's always fun to go. Now I am in the mood for Christmas and for all the right reasons. What a great way to start the holiday season! Okay, one more post about Rachel's birthday, sorry! Her friend Shilo wasn't able to make it to her party so we went to Ruby's Diner together. It was a first for us and we had lots of fun. Shilo gave Rachel this Tinkerbell art kit and Rachel has been hooked on it since, thanks Shilo! I just love this pose from Jayden, and the outfit! Next to her is the boy I watch, Jordan. They have quite the good time together! And here's a shot with the jacket on; isn't she just precious. Can you believe she's already 14 months old???!?!?!?

0 comments: