I promise, this will be the last post on Rachel's birthday!!!! On her actual birthday we like to go out to eat as a family, but this time, Grandma was leaving for Texas for two months, so we went out twice!
We all went to Sharis for an 8am breakfast where Rachel received yet another present! She was sooo excited to get: Barbie and the Diamond Castle Barbie doll. I think she is an official Barbie fanatic. I will not let this get out of hand, no worries! Here's Rachel and her Grandma Taz with the AMAZING Barbie!
Later that day we went to Applebees for lunch (Rachel's choice) Here is Rachel in her cute birthday outfit and of course the stinkin Barbie doll!
Jayden loving those mozzarella sticks! She just sucked on the cheese. It was sooo funny!

2 comments:
Awww, Nutcraker tickets! Great idea, Mom! And what is it with kids and Applebees? My kids love it there too! Can't wait for that Twilight post...it better be ROCKIN'!
i was thinking of taking my little ballerina to the nutcracker!
great minds think alike!
hope you have fun!
Post a Comment