Monday, November 10, 2008

Celebration with Family!

Saturday night we had family over to celebrate some more!! We had Rachel's favorite dinner: Hootnanny pancakes (thanks Lowe family for introducing those to us!). We served them with fresh fruit and whipped cream, bacon and juices! It was sooo yummy, I ate WAY too much!

Uncle Lance, my mom, us and Brett's dad
Rachel opening her presents!
Rachel giving gracious hugs to Grandma Kathy!
More hugs for Grandpa Platteborze, thanks!
Lance getting hugs for Angela's gift (she wouldn't hug Angela)
Rachel and Grandma playing with her new Sleeping Beauty Barbie!
I didn't make any cake because we already had some earlier, and the pancakes were so sweet, but family vetoed that idea, and chocolate cupcakes were made!
Happy Birthday Rachel! More celebration to come on her REAL birthday...Thursday!

3 comments:

Dylan James said...

Awe... I miss hanging out with you guys already!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! She even looks older, crazy! So cute in her little ballerina outfit!

Chalonn said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like so much fun! I would love the "hootnanny" pancake recipe! They look delicious!