Friday, October 24, 2008

Let the Fun Begin!

Rachel was soooo lucky!! She was invited to her friend Naomi's birthday party, which was held at a beauty school! The girls received all the royal treatment!

Let's get started with a manicure!
Jayden, a little bored, roamed the salon and found her new favorite toy: the chair!
Rachel picks her hair style
Kailyn works her magic on Rachel The end result: beautiful! Now time for the make-up: this is a first for Rachel!
Here's some of the girls: there were 11!!!!!!
Rachel and the birthday girl. Thanks Naomi for the best night of Rachel's life!!

3 comments:

Kedra Simpson said...

I love this idea, I need a party like this. I have had no spa treatments this pregnancy, so maybe I need to put a bug in my hubbys ear. cute pics!

AMB said...

Oh man, that sounds like so much fun! I never got a party like that when I was a kid. In fact, I want one now!

The Nedrys said...

What a fun birthday party! I am go to store it in my memory bank in case I one day have a little girl!