Off to the pumpkin patch with Rachel's preschool we go! We took the whole family of course: I was going to go to another pumpkin patch as well with the family, but I think one is good. We'll try another patch next year!
Rachel and Dad as we're waiting for everyone to show up
Me and the precious angels: yes it was cold!!!!
Everyone crowded around to meet the harvest witch
I just thought this was cute of Rachel
They have a small petting farm there and among the animals was this magnificent turkey!
Rachel's Class posing with Cinderella in the background

4 comments:
I love it! I'm so glad you guys had fun. Thanks for posting a lot of photos. Makes us feel like we're not so far away.
we had our tiny trunk-or-treat tonight. i wish they would do a carnival or chili cook-off.
that would be so much fun.
have a wonderful holiday!
GASP . . . am I a bad mom? I did not take ANY of our kids to a pumpkin patch this year. I know, shame - shame, but it is the honest truth. lol. I loved the pictures and it looks like you all had a great time.
Ummmm, and what cider are you making? mine is boring! share in your wealth girl!!!
OHHHHHHHHH, and can I say "ADORABLE" on that giraffe hat and glove set! too too too too cute!
When you come to visit I'll have to show Rachel the wild turkeys that roam around my back yard and the woods. It's crazy!
Post a Comment