Monday, October 27, 2008

Carnival Fun!

Saturday night was our ward chili cook off and carnival. Rachel had a ton of fun, but she was definitely tired by the end of the night! I decided to have fun with Jayden while Brett took Rachel around to play all the games, so he took all the photos. Needless to say the majority of them were fuzzy and the ones posted aren't that good. I love ya honey, but next time, I'm taking the photos!

I made these for the cupcake walk, aren't they cute? Just ignore the watermelon tray:)
Jayden is our cute Daisy the cow (Rachel's costume when she was 1 year. I love having 2 girls!)
Rachel the Angel in the costume walk around the gym.
She won a cupcake and of course ate it right away!
Rachel bowling: Strike!
She went fishing and then had candy thrown over the sheet instead of on the rod (somebody was lazy!)
Brett and I always just dress in black and orange, I know so original right?
I had to add this last photo of Jayden the next morning before church: another Rachel hand me down, although this was her first time wearing it and it's already looking too small!!!!! Darn growing child!:):):)
Just a side note: Rachel really wanted to be princess Leia for Halloween, but there were no costumes, so we bought this angel costume thinking we could make it work, but after she got home and tried it on she wanted to be an angel, darn! Maybe next year she'll want to be Leia again, and then I can be Queen Amidala and Brett can be Anakan. Jayden can either be Yoda or an Ewok! I hope it happens!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the Ward Halloween party! Very cute costumes, very cute girls! So much fun. Miss you!

Colleen said...

Also, very cute cupcakes. And as for the older posts that I somehow missed: Craven pumpkin patch is awesome, it is so great that the whole fam got to go together! And what a FUN birthday party idea for a group of little girls! I can only imagine the fun had there!

The Nedrys said...

I hope that happens too! I want to see you all dressed up in a Star Wars Theme!

The girls look adorable! I need a little girl next time!

Paige said...

That would be a great family theme! You could pull it off! Looks like a fun party.

kelly said...

looks like a fun night.
i wish our t-or-t was more of a carnival.
your girls look darling!

Melanie said...

LOVE the cup cakes! So bummed we missed the ward party ... we all had the flu, boo hoo. Looks like it was fun.

Misty Clark said...

Those cupcakes are way cute! I love them.