Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nice Pumpkin!

On Monday night we went to our friend's, the Barlow's for some Halloween fun! IT was quite the party with tons of kids and fun adults! There was a game room (Dance Revolution), a treat room, a movie room (Charlie Brown), and a pumpkin carving room (the garage!).

Rachel started the fun by grabbing a cookie and going to the game room to watch them dance!
I thought I would start carving the pumpkin (I love the guts!) and Jayden decided to join me.
After I got the top off, Rachel thought she'd check on me to see how I was doing. Then she proceeded to tell me what shapes to cut for the face, and then off to the movie room she went.
When she came back, I was done! What a great family effort: ha, ha!
Jayden had fun just roaming around the house. Every now and again she had to check on me to make sure I was still there, isn't she cute!
I just thought this was funny: some of the boys enjoyed carving more than the kids! Too bad Brett works swing shift, he couldn't be there. Actually he's not fond of carving pumpkins, weird, uh?

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Hooray for fun parties! Nice pumpkin, mom!

Unknown said...

Awww, looks like great fun!

Paige said...

You guys have had some fun Halloween things to go to! That looks like a perfect family party. I love Jaden checking on you, both your girls are so cute.

kelly said...

i love those heart eyes!
such a girl...

emily said...

awesome pumpkin, mom!! looks like a great par-tay!!

Dylan James said...

Jayden is getting too big!! Tell her she's not allowed to get any bigger until I'm there visiting.