Here in Washington summer has just started! (Hee,hee) For the next week we're supposed to have beautiful, perfect weather!! We've been playing in the backyard and going to parks all week. we've been having such a great time! Next week, we might even venture out to green lake, I need the exercise! I guess we'll see. Sorry so many pic.'s of Jayden, she's just so cute!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
What to do on a sunny Day?
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love all the cute pics of the girls. They are so beautiful! I think the first picture of Jayden on the birthday post looks like she has makeup on, its so cute.
Let us know when you go to greenlake I could use some walkin around too!
This has been wonderful weather. You all look so cute.
Rachel took GREAT pictures,, she is a natural talent!
and UMMMM, Jayden is so dang adorable, especially in that very cute outfit she is modeling. I wonder what fashion forward mamma got at for her! =)
We miss you guys so much. We have got to get together one of these summers.
Post a Comment