Friday Jayden turned ONE!!!! The time flew by way too fast! I took a couple pictures of her, but the real celebration wasn't until Saturday. We had a carnival type party (carnival food), and we had a blast! Even Jayden seemed to know it was a special day for her. I've attached a slide show...the second one is the same, I don't know what I'm doing wrong!! Sorry!!
Jayden is such an angel and impossibly perfect addition to our family. She is ALWAYS happy and loves her big sister to death. I can tell they will be great friends. She started walking about 3 weeks ago, a little wobbly at first, but now she's a pro, unless she's tired. Her party was today at noon, and this morning at 9:30 I finished her first year album!!! I started working on it a couple weeks ago, and it's finally completed, except for the journaling! but that can be done while watching a movie:):) We just love her to death and are so happy to have her in our lives. Enjoy the pic.'s of our cuteness!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
My 1st Birthday!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jaders (as Molly would say :))! Great idea for a party theme! What a fun day!
Happy Birthday! Jaden looks so cute and it looked like everyone had a great time. Wish we could have been there, but we were entertaining family for the baptism.
she has got the cutest little pixie face!
happy first birthday jaden!
She looks so cute -- that hair!
I'm so sorry that I flaked and never rsvp'd. The invite got buried and then your phone number didn't stay on my phone and then I forgot. It has been pretty crazy around here but that isn't an excuse. We have soccer saturdays around here right now. It looks like the party was so much fun and Jaden looks so happy.
And yes, Eric would looove to go riding with Brett. He has been dying to take his bike out but he doesn't know where to go and he has to change something on it. So let's get these boys in touch.
Post a Comment