Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Day of Firsts!

First day of 3-day a week preschool for Rachel First time that I get to take her to her first day of preschool! (1st year: teaching, 2nd year: baby, 3rd times a charm) First time I didn't cry at one of my kid's milestones! First time I get to see where my husband works (granted it changes 3 times a year) First time I showed self control at Sam's Club (I only bought 1 thing)! Firsts!

Rachel's favorite: French Toast sticks (not frozen) & applesauce
Rachel in her new dress that she's been waiting FOREVER to wear!

4 comments:

Kedra Simpson said...

I just got caught up on all your posts. What a cute family you are! Congrats on all the firsts and for 10 yrs!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah! She's beautiful!!!! Congrats on all your 'firsts'!

Colleen said...

Cute dress! And I am impressed by the one thing purchase...that is impossible for me!

kelly said...

so many new experiences!
and only ONE thing from sams?
how?